Cordguard Twin Wire 868 fencing panels are robust and rigid due to their double-diameter (8.00mm*) horizontal wires.
They have an elegant, simple design with a 22.0mm spike on the top edge of the panel to deter climbing (the panel can be inverted if spikes are not required).
Produced from galvanised wire to BS EN 10244-2:2001 class D.
* Nominal diameter after polyester coating.
- 656/868 systems are particularly attractive due to the panels flat construction which is enabled by the secure double horizontal wires, one positioned on either side of the verticals.
- The panels are extremely rigid due to the use of heavy welded mesh in conjunction with double horizontal wires.
- 22.0mm spike on top edge of panel to deter climbing (panel can be inverted if spikes are not required)
- Suitable for multi – lift installations
- Range of heights available from 1030mm – 3030mm
- Sports pitches
- Commercial Sites
- Railway Stations and Airports
- Residential Areas
|Cordguard Twin Wire 868, 656|
|Height x Width
|Number of beams
|Number of fixings|
|1200||1230×2500||0 (flat panel)||60 x 60 x 1.5||1800||4||8||4|
|1830||1830×2500||0 (flat panel)||60 x 60 x 1.5||2500||5||10||5|
|2000||2030×2500||0 (flat panel)||60 x 60 x 1.5||2700||6||12||6|
|2400||2430×2500||0 (flat panel)||60 x 60 x 1.5||3100||7||14||7|