Roller Barrier is a highly effective, easily installed anti climb device widely used for effective perimeter security and climbing protection, avoiding the risk of causing injury.
Roller Barrier anti climb spinners are sold as individual components or in convenient Single Row sets, priced by the metre as offered here.
The per metre set includes: the central shaft, plus 10 Roller Cups.
When you purchase multiple sets at one time, we include 1 Shaft Joining Spigot for each 2 metres you purchase, to allow you to join Shafts together to form a continuous run as required. Spigots are also available as a separate component.
The standard Roller Cups are black, but coloured Cups, including green, white & anthracite grey, are also typically available from stock for a small price supplement.
Bespoke Cups can also be manufactured in any standard RAL colour subject to a minimum order quantity of 1,000 Cups (equal to100 installed metres).
The Central Shaft onto which the Roller Cups are threaded are also available as a separate 2 metre long component.
This Roller Barrier Set is a quick and easy way to buy Roller Barrier, but for your specific installation, you may also need:
- Shaft End Fixings are required at each end, of every installed Roller Barrier run (choice of fixing types available).
- Extra Central Shafts
- Extra Joining Spigots
- Mounting Brackets (to support the Roller Barrier Shaft and Cups).
- Bracing Plates (most typically only needed when installing Mounting Brackets onto steel mesh fencing)
- Optional fixings for mounting brackets, such as our popular Atlas Bolts, which are suitable for fixing Mounting brackets to brick, masonry, or timber joists. (Note – we do not supply fixings as standard as it is important to use the right type of fixing, which will be the type most suitable for the site where the Roller Barrier is to be installed).
- Warning Signs (display of warning signage is recomended at domestic installations and are likely to be a legal requirement at non domestic installations).