The Paladin Classic panel fencing system is a very popular welded mesh panel fencing system due to its attractive and striking design. The ‘V’ section design also provides extra strength to the panels.
Paladin Classic uses 3mm diameter galvanised wire with horizontals spaced at 50mm and verticals at centres ranging between 12.5mm and 50mm to form the unique Paladin panel pattern. It is this aesthetic design that appeals to most customers.
- Horizontal “v” shaped beams give the panels extra rigidity
- Narrow and wide spaced apertures repeated across the panel to create an appealing design
- Produced from Galvanised wire to BS EN 10244-2:2001 class D
Suitable for multi-lift installations
- Range of heights available from 900mm* - 2400mm*
- Panels are normally produced 3.00m wide (reducing installation & post costs by approximately 20%, when compared with a 2.50m wide panel)
- Commercial Sites
- Ports, Stations and Airports
- Schools and Colleges
- Residential Areas